- Serves 140 students in grades 9-12
- 36 faculty members; 16 non-teaching staff members
- 83% of teachers have an advanced degree. Highest degree held among teachers: 39% doctorate, 44% master’s, and 17% bachelor’s
- 12 students per class on average
- 5 to 1 student-to-faculty ratio and one-on-one advisory program
- 55% boys and 45% girls
- 47% students of color
- Previous school: 51% independent, 44% public, 2% parochial, and 3% homeschool
- Top hometowns: Boston, Cambridge, Brookline, Newton, Sharon, Winchester, Somerville
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Mean SAT scores for the Class of 2019 and 2020: 750 Evidence-Based Reading and Writing, 750 Math
- National Merit Scholarship Program: in the classes of 2013-2018, 16% of students were recognized as Finalists, 28% as Semifinalists, and 36% as Commended Students.
- Advanced Placement Scholars: since 2015, 18 students have been recognized as National Scholars, 35 as Scholars with Distinction, 25 as Scholars with Honor, and 13 as Scholars